1 Day Lake Nakuru National Park Nairobi Road Safaris
Pick up from your Nairobi hotel in the morning at 0630 hrs Depart Nairobi for Lake Nakuru National Park through The Great African Rift Valley arriving with game drive around 0830hrs until Lunch time at Sarova Lion Hill where you will have your lunch.
- Flamingo (Greater and Lesser) and other water birds including a variety of terrestrial birds numbering about 450 species in total.
- Mammals: 56 different species including white rhinos,waterbuck etc.
- View-points: Lion hill, Baboon cliff and Out of Africa
- Hills: Enasoit, Honeymoon, Lion hill ridge etc
- Waterfalls: Makalia.
- Unique vegetation: About 550 different plant species including the unique and biggest euphorbia forest in Africa, Picturesque landscape and yellow acacia woodlands.
- Participate in the cycle with rhino event every september yearly
More Information About Lake Nakuru Safaris
Lake Nakuru is Kenya’s most visited National Park. Located 160km and 2½ hours from Nairobi, the park is an important Ramsar site and home to thousands of different bird species. The 188sq km Lake Nakuru is the only KWS-administered reserve that is fully enclosed. Once just a bird sanctuary, Lake Nakuru is now the best place in Kenya to see the highly protected black and white rhino. Among other animals found in the park include rhino, lion, leopard, flamingos, Egyptian geese, waterbuck, giraffe, hyena, buffalo, baboons, vervet monkeys, gazelles. After lunch game drive untill 1600hrs. Leave Lake for Nairobi arriving late in the evening. Drop off at your respective hotel or Airport.
Safari price Includes:
- Exclusive transport in a safari tour mini bus with a game viewing roof hatch and UHF radio
- Game drives for the tour
- Driver cum tour guide experienced in game spotting.
- Fuel, driver and car park fees, driver’s allowance.
- All park entry fees for clients, Mineral Water and Lunch at Sarova Lion Hill.
Safari price excludes:
- International flights
- Items of a personal nature
- Any other extras not detailed in Hotel accommodations in Nairobi before and after the safari