Depart for a scenic drive to Amboseli National Park, set the the foot of the magnificent Mount Kilimanjaro. Amboseli National Park has a prolific population of elephants. Arrive at the lodge in time for lunch. Lunch and afternoon gamedrive follows. Dinner and overnight at Sentrim Amboseli Camp.
Day 2;Amboseli National Park;
Full day at Amboseli National Park. Depart for an early morning gamedrive. Relax by the pool after having a leisurely breakfast. Rest of the morning at leisure. Lunch and afternoon gamedrive follows. Dinner and overnight at Sentrim Amboseli Camp.
Day 3:Tsavo National Park;
Depart for the massive Tsavo east National Park after early morning gamedrive and breakfast. Arrive at your lodge in time for lunch. Have an afternoon at your disposal to relax and freshen up. An evening game drive will follow. Dinner and overnight at the Sentrim Camp Tsavo.
Day 4:Tsavo National Park;
Full day at Tsavo East National park with two game drives at your disposal. You shall depart your lodge/ Camp and visit the Mzima springs where you may view the crocodiles and hippos swimming under water with a choice of picnic or buffet lunch. You will aslo be driven to the “shetani” lava flows and have a view of Chyulu Hills too. Dinner and overnight at the Sentrim Camp Tsavo.
Day 5; Tsavo – Nairobi;
After breakfast, you will have an enroute game drive as you head back to Nairobi. Drop off at the airport or your hotel.
Safari price Includes:
- Transport on custom made 8 seater tour van ideal for game viewing and photography
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari
- Accommodation in double/triple room
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes
- Service of an English speaking professional driver/guide
- All game drives as detailed in the itinerary Complimentary return airport transfers
- Bottled water whilst on safari
- Start and end in Nairobi.
- Personalized service
Safari price excludes:
- International flights
- Items of a personal nature
- Any other extras not detailed in Hotel accommodations in Nairobi