Day 1. Nairobi –Amboseli.
Leave Nairobi in the morning and drive to Amboseli arriving in good time for lunch at Sentrimamboseli Camp. Afternoon game drive in this park ,dinner and overnight.
Day 2. Amboseli.
Spend the day in this park exploring the abundance of wildlife and the cultural heritage of this community –The Maasai. All meals and overnight at the Camp.
Day 3. Amboseli – Saltlick.
Leave Amboseli in the morning and drive to saltlick Lodge for lunch. Afternoon game drive, dinner and overnight at Saltlick game Lodge.
Day 4. Saltlick –Ngutuni.
Proceed for early morning game drive in this 210 square private sanctuary then return for breakfast. After breakfast, check out and drive to Ngutuni Lodge for lunch. Afternoon game drive, dinner and overnight at Ngutuni Lodge.
Day 5. Ngutuni –Coast destination.
Proceed for early morning game drive and return for breakfast. After breakfast, proceed for the last game drive to Mombasa arriving in time for lunch in Mombasa after lunch drop off at your respective hotel.
Safari price Includes:
- Transport on custom made 8 seater tour van ideal for game viewing and photography
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari
- Accommodation in double/triple room
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes
- Service of an English speaking professional driver/guide
- All game drives as detailed in the itinerary Complimentary return airport transfers
- Bottled water whilst on safari
- Start and end in Nairobi.
- Personalized service
Safari price excludes:
- International flights
- Items of a personal nature
- Any other extras not detailed in Hotel accommodations in Nairobi before and after the safari