Day 1: Nairobi – Amboseli
Pick up from your Nairobi hotel in the morning drive to Amboseli National park which is famous for its scenery with a backdrop of snow-capped Mount Kilimanjaro, which dominates the landscape, and open plains. Arriving with a short game drive at Sentrim luxury tented camp, check in, have lunch and a short rest .Afternoon game drive at the park later Dinner and overnight at Sentrim luxury tented camp.
Day 2: Amboseli – Tsavo West.
Early morning game drives return to your camp for breakfast, after breakfast leave Amboseli for Tsavo west Game en route to Ngulia safari lodge. Check in and have lunch. In the afternoon, visit the rhino sanctuary and return to the lodge where there is usually a leopard trap and if you are lucky you will see it, dinner and overnight at the Ngulia safari lodge.
Day 3: Tsavo West – Tsavo East
Early morning breakfast game drive with a visit to Mzima Springs later on depart Tsavo West for Tsavo west which is renowned for its large numbers of elephants and the famous man eating lions Game en route to Sentrim luxury tented camp, Tsavo East. Check in and have lunch. In the afternoon, another game drive at the park later dinner and overnight at the Sentrim luxury tented camp, Tsavo East.
Day 4: Tsavo East – Mombasa.
Early morning game drive return to your lodge for breakfast, after breakfast check out of the park then drive to Mombasa arriving in time for lunch in Mombasa after lunch drop off at your respective hotel.
Safari price Includes:
- Transport on custom made 8 seater tour van ideal for game viewing and photography
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari
- Accommodation in double/triple room
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes
- Service of an English speaking professional driver/guide
- All game drives as detailed in the itinerary Complimentary return airport transfers
- Bottled water whilst on safari
- Start and end in Nairobi.
- Personalized service
Safari price excludes:
- International flights
- Items of a personal nature
- Any other extras not detailed in Hotel accommodations in Nairobi before and after the safari